Directly and through professional staff, oversees and assists with the strategic management of digital technology customer growth and goal achievement for a specific defined geographical area. Promotes Digital Enablement Roadmap and digital corporate marketing programs in order to achieve full participation and success within all designated locations. Develops programs which compliment corporate digital programs to meet unique geographic needs, yet adhere to corporate strategies and standards. Coordinates processes between centralized support areas, marketing and product groups to implement digital marketing plans. Monitors digital sales results and is involved in the training of Digital Accelerators and Digital Captains that will deploy training and education at the sales force level to help ensure that digital sales and service goals are met.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to Six years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of digital products and services, financial services as well as marketing concepts and the bank's (retail/commercial) sales and marketing programs in order to interpret technical or product concepts
- Well-developed leadership and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to influence and persuade senior and executive leaders
- Strong analytical, creative, project management skills with a demonstrated record of driving performance, engagement, and change through others
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
**Job:** Product Management
**Primary Location:** United States
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190005010
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.