Are you an experienced MDS Coordinator with a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility with a position available for a MDS Coordinator / Registered Nurse / RN
We are searching for a positive, flexible role model to coordinate the MDS / resident assessment for our Health Care Campus. Prior experience in Long-Term Care is required.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a MDS Coordinator:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Conducting and coordinating the development and completion of resident assessment / MDS in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state RN license
- 2+ years of MDS (resident assessment) experience
- Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience
Thornton Terrace Health Campus
IndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Mandy (812) ###-####LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, ccu, coronary, infusion, intensive care unit, nurse, registered nurse, tcu