Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Charge Nurse- Day Shift (12hr), Part Time- w/Sign on Bonus
Theracare in Hope, IN
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Type: Part Time
- Compensation: $42,440.00 - 51,000.00 / Year*
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller's Health Systems for compassionate care for their loved ones. In that time,Millers Health Systems has grown to become Indianas largest 100% employee-owned health care provider. As operators of morethan 40 nursing care and senior living properties across the state, MHS offersa wide variety of employment and professional growth opportunities. To learn more about our company, visit us at:.
Who You Are
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse with excellent clinical skills? Are you a confident healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety? Do you want a job thats more than just a job its also a future?
As a Licensed Practical Nurse - Charge Nurse at Millers, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients on your shift. You follow the Comprehensive Care Plan for your patients and assist the Unit Manager with thorough and accurate documentation in the patient record when needed. You supervise the direct resident care personnel on your shift.
Apply if you are:
A Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana
Passionate about serving others
Professional in appearance and behavior
Able to work with a dedicated team
1. Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Indiana.
2. Successfully complete pre-employment process and screening.
3. Pass the physical examination given in behalf of gainful employment within the facility.
4. Professional manner and appearance.
1. Nursing policies and procedures.
2. Administration of medication, possible side effects, treatment administration, local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to resident care.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices.
4. Physical, psychological, social and medical needs of residents.
5. Organizational structure and duties of employees under supervision of unit manager.
1. Competent in supervision and leadership.
2. Caring attitude.
4. Foster and maintain a good working relationship with other staff.
5. Good judgement and emotional stability.
6. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
EXPOSURE CATEGORY I: Tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
Associated topics: lead, licensed practical nurse, lpn, nurse i, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurse iv, nurse lpn, practical, practical nurse lpn
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Hope, IN!