Employment Type: Full-Time
- Loading, unloading and hauling paving equipment, tools, materials and supplies to various jobsite locations.
- Assisting in jobsite setup
- Other duties to ensure Quality and On-Time project completions
- Keep accurate driver logs, and comply with all applicable DOT hours of service and safety rules
- Work safely and in compliance with company safety rules
- Use tablet or smartphone device to complete required forms for work, time entry and expense reports
- Travel Monday through Friday is required
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Class A CDL driver’s license
-Background in paving or construction helpful
-Physical ability to operate paving equipment to load and unload it from trailer
Loading some great jobs for you...