Talent Management & Recruiting Specialist
Compensation: $55,440.00 - $84,640.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
We are searching for an experienced Talent Management & Recruiting Specialist.
Implements, executes and manages TCU s Talent Management and Succession program meant to improve performance, productivity, and engagement of the organizations team members. Executes strategies that attract and hire a diverse pool of internal and external candidates and executes strategies to identify, reward and retain the organization s internal talent. Plays a primary role in assisting in the administration of Human Resources related functions. Interprets and resolves questions pertaining to employment policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for implementing, execution and managing TCU s Succession Program.
- Responsible for actively recruiting qualified diverse candidates through various resources and participate in networking opportunities to create an image as the employer of choice.
- Responsible for conducting interviews with prospective applicants, tracking all solicited resumes and applications, administering and scoring employment assessments, and requests all pre-employment screenings.
- Responsible for coordinating with the training team for normal scheduled New Team Member Orientation and facilitates outside orientation as needed.
- Understands, interprets and communicates policies and procedures in accordance with the Teachers Credit Union employee policy handbook.
- Responsible for investigating and coaching managers with employee issues such as disciplinary actions, provides recommendations for problem resolution to management.
- Responsible for assisting managers with administering disciplinary actions to maintain consistency and ensure documentation standards are met in accordance with Teachers Credit Union policies.
- Prepares and examines new employee folders to ensure all files are complete. Conducts audits of the other divisions to ensure proper record keeping is maintained.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the NMLS process and procedures and ensuring the TCU processes are compliant with the national NMLS legislation.
- Responsible for assisting with Human Resources projects assigned.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as necessary for the continued growth and advancement of the Credit Union.
- Ability to develop and mentor others
- Planning Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to assess applicants professional work experience
- Active listening skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with management and determine necessary course of action with employment issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions consistent with TCU policy and practices
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize projects
- Ability to review and interpret Federal, State & local regulations (EEOC, ADA, Workers Compensation, FMLA) and ensure TCU is compliant with the legislation
- Ability to utilize Human Resource software applications
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills
- Accountable for implementing, executing and managing TCU s succession program.
- Accountable for recruiting diverse, qualified candidates for positions in designated divisions or departments. Accountable for quality of work and support provided for the designated divisions or departments.
- Accountable for the timeliness and accuracy of all functions performed and the rendering of quality and friendly assistance to team members and other contacts, both in person and on the telephone.
- Accountable for meeting Federal, State & local regulations in all aspects of functions performed.
- Accountable for Performance Management Goals as agreed upon with Supervisor.
- Accountable for understanding and applying government laws and regulations and TCU policies and procedures relating to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US PATRIOT ACT and OFAC.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- 3-5 years talent management and succession experience.
- 3-5 years recruiting, hiring and employee relations experience.
- Experience with DOL/EEOC/AAP legislation a plus.
61,842.00 - 77,303.00Job Requirements:
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...