At Senior Helpers our specialty is professional, warm and compassionate senior care that enables our clients to live independently in the comfort of their own home. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we always provide the kind of quality and responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home.
Senior Helpers has an immediate opening for a Scheduler/Caregiver who is compassionate, dedicated and looking for an exciting career opportunity.
This position will be responsible for creating and maintaining schedule assignments for caregivers, as well as building and maintaining positive relationships with caregivers, clients and client families. The position will also ensure effective matching of caregivers to clients based on skills, personality, preferences, restrictions and availability. The successful candidate must be able to work as the on-call scheduler once every 4-6 weeks and must be willing to work as a caregiver occasionally, as needed.
Here's why Employees like to work for us:
- Flexible shifts & schedules
- AFLAC offered for 2016
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible start date
- Employee Perks, Like...
- Paid training opportunities
- Employee referral bonus program
- Caregiver of the month program
- Access to a Discount Buying Club
- Incentive & Reward programs
- We work with Caregivers to match them based on availability, skills & location preference
- We treat our employees VERY WELL
- We VALUE our caregivers and all that they do!