National Salvage & Service Corporation is a specialty contractor working with industrial clients (large utilities and engineering firms) to complete their largest demolition projects. National is seeking to hire a Demolition Projects Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working in the demolition of heavy industrial facilities and commercial sites, and who is looking for the next big career step.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ability to read and pull data from blueprints.
* Ability to analyze construction line drawings and read specifications.
* Understanding of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) a plus.
* Ability to take direction and act upon it.
* Problem solve as issues arise with knowledge and critical thinking
* Able to learn demolition protocol, practices and demolition activities
* Collaboration with team members in a structured environment
* Consistent and accurate work quality
* Understanding of project design and implementation.
* Ability to help in the preparation of Project Execution Plans
* Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
Benefits of National
* Stable work through all seasons with full-time work through the winter
* Full health benefits including health, dental, vision, and long-term disability
* 401(K) plan with company match
* Flexible dates for time off
* OSHA 10 preferred
* Travel is possible 15% of the time.