Superintendent (Commercial Construction)
Compensation: $28,440.00 - $39,590.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eli Mandelbaum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000A bit about us:
We specialized in Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design/Build Project Delivery Methods. The Superintendent is responsible for our project commitments and promoting the interest is all matters at all times.Why join us?
People join this General Contractor for career growth, the opportunity to build meaningful projects, and to expand the impact they have.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- PTO & Holidays
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Requirements & Skills…
- Plan and review the project required work
- Project & Personal Safety requirements
- Provide input and reporting to the project Manage and, consistent interfacing with employees, contractors and vendors.
- Ensure projects are completes on schedule!
- Review and ensure all work is completed in accordance with all requirements!
- Adhere to project schedule
- Maintain project required documentation and Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Strong coordination with all trades
- Responsible for safety requirements as well as Quality/Testing and Inspection
- Minimum 10 years experience in public & private construction (Educational, Healthcare, Commercial and Institutional)
- Technical Skills: MS Office Suite, Job Site and Layout Technology
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the 'Apply on company site' button.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...