School Psychologist Travel Job in South Bend, IN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Jackson is hiring School Psychologists to function as part of anon-site evaluation team in schools across the nation. The SchoolPsychologist will administer approved educational and psychologicalassessments, interpret testing data, prepare evaluation reports,collaborate with district staff and work with parents to addressstudents’ emotional, academic, and behavioral issues, and attend IEPand other related meetings. New graduates will be consideredJob Details
- Virtual & School-based Opportunities Available
- K-12 Caseload
- ASAP-19/20 School Year
- Full Time
Awesome Benefits Your First Day
- School Psychology State License and Certification
- Master's or Doctorate in Education/School Psychology
- Experience preferred, but not required
As a value-driven company with a social conscience, we'reinvested in your future. Here's a snapshot of the resources andbenefits that'll empower you as a clinician throughout your career
Apply now and you'll becontacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this orother openings in the locations you like best
- Weekly, On-Time Paybecause that's how it should be
- Customize Packages builtspecifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEUreimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Processthat'll put you in charge of your career with industry expert help fromour recruitment team and managers.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Youpick the contract option that fits you best from part-time or full-timecontracts to temp-to-hire.
- Training and technical assistanceprovided for virtual opportunities
Loading some great jobs for you...