Orthopedic Surgery Opening - 90th% MGMA Potential - IN 1 hour from Lou
Jackson Physician Search
Healthcare - Physician
203 N 10th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Orthopedics opening in , Indiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Are you looking to be a successful Orthopedic Surgeon at an independent, modern, five-star rated hospital? This is the perfect time to capture this great opportunity with expansive volume and an earning potential up to the 90th percentile per MGMA.
* Hospital-employed with newly designated Level III Trauma Care (ER stabilizes any patient overnight to eliminate surgeon on-call)
* Outpatient Clinic with 7 exam rooms (one utilized for casting), on-site physical therapy, occupational therapy and X-Ray with up to 2 technicians
* Collaborative call 1:4, flexible clinic schedule and OR blocks
* IM Physician and 2 Ortho Navigators who assist with pre-/post-op ortho patients
* Base salary ranging up to $592k (or based on production history) plus w/RVU production model
* Full benefits, Educational Assistance Loan, Claims made with Tail Coverage, CME, Relocation, Signing Bonus and more
* Surgery Center Buy-In Opportunity
* Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
* All fellowships and interests are encouraged to apply, there is a need for all sub-specialties
* This safe and welcoming community in Southern Indiana is just one hour outside of the busy metro of Louisville, Kentucky, making it convenient to watch collegiate sporting events, go to concerts and listen to famous musicians at the Yum Center and even attend Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs
* Indiana has a 20% lower cost of living than the national average and is a great place to practice medicine, grow a career and start or raise a family
* The schools are amongst the top in the state and nationally recognized under the Blue Ribbon Schools Award
For additional information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar, Search Consultant, at [Click Here to Apply] , by email: [Click Here to Apply] or via text at [Click Here to Apply] .
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.