A Branch Manager is responsible for the management of a branch. As a leader in our branch network, you will drive all facets of sales, service and operations by motivating your team to achieve sales targets, acquire new consumer and business customers, initiate referrals to partners and deepen all existing customer relationships. Your success will be recognized because of how you proactively drive business inside and outside the branch.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of high value consumer and business customers.
- Leading your team in the process of referring customers to other areas of the bank in order to deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships
- Motivating your team to provide excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
- Proactively driving sales through assigned customer portfolio, pre-set appointments, outside calling, Centers of Influence, referrals from customers and other partners.
- Leveraging available tools and technology to drives sales and service and ensure your team does the same.
- Maintaining knowledge and educating team on all products, services, technology and policies.
- Maintaining an active role in the community and developing key business and community relationships.
- Managing the overall operations of the branch and ensuring adherence to all operations, security, risk and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating acumen in sales, customer service, relationship management, banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, communication and presentation.
- Actively overseeing the recruitment/hiring process ensuring assigned market is staffed with colleagues suitable for Huntington's culture.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of sales management experience in retail banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 year of sales management experience in retail banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong comfort level with technology such as mobile services and online banking services is a plus.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.