Medication Tech / QMA - All Shifts Available
Compensation: $198,080.00 - $198,080.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Grand Brook of Zionsville, IN is now hiring QMAs!
Overview: As a professional care provider at Grand Brook Memory Care, the Med-Tech/QMA will be a part of a team that strives to care for and support their residents and their families the same way they would care for their own loved ones.
Job Description: Under the supervision of the Memory Care Executive Director, the Med-Tech/QMA will provide residents with medication management and daily living activities assistance.
Other tasks (not an all inclusive list) include:
- Ensures that medications are administrated following physician s orders, established policy and procedure, and state law.
- Builds meaningful relationships with the seniors and their families while providing superior resident care.
- Promptly responds to all resident care needs and notifies management immediately of changes in conditions, emergency situations and incidents.
- Occasional light housekeeping and assistance with various community resident daily activities.
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or educational equivalent preferred. Successfully complete training as a QMA as required by state regulations. Complete 12 hours of continuing education (provided through community in services).
- Experience: Knowledge and experience with residents with Alzheimer s disease and/or related dementia highly desirable.
- Other: Dedication to serve seniors with passion and excellent customer service. Flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to report to work 15 minutes prior to each assigned shift in order to conduct a walk through with previous shift personnel. Ability to read, write, speak and interpret English. Must meet all health requirements, including TB testing and pass company and state required background checks.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!
Grand Brook Memory Care is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Our Company is an at will employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening and TB testing (if required by position).
Associated topics: hematopathology, lab, medical, microbiology, mlt, molecular, technician iv, technician laboratory, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...