At Golden LivingCenters, we keep our patients at the center of everything we do. We are driven by passionate people and a common mission.
Golden LivingCenter Richmond (1042 Oak Dr.) has increased QMA Rates to $15.00/hour plus shift differentials.
The QMA / Qualified Medication Aide will set up and administer medications under the direction and supervision of a Charge Nurse
QMA / Qualified Medication Aide Responsibilities:
- Prepare, administer and document medications following accepted practices, and in accordance with regulations under the direction and supervision of a Licensed Nurse
- Read and follow daily care plans; perform assigned restorative and rehabilitative procedures; report changes in resident condition to Nurse in charge; document care provision on resident record/flow sheets as required and report accidents and incidents; and provide nursing functions as directed by supervisor
- Assist in admission, transfer and discharge of residents
- Comply with all Company policies related to safety and infection control procedures including the proper use of mechanical lifts, gait belts and personal protective back supports
- Understand, comply with and promote all rules and regulations regarding residents' rights; promote positive relationships with residents, visitors, and regulators, to include presenting a professional appearance
QMA / Qualified Medication Aide Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) and must also be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing in Indiana.
Golden LivingCenters offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Shift differentials and other pay programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (Holiday, vacation and sick time)
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer