Golden Living Centers is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our amazing team.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Golden LivingCenters, you will apart of the best and the brightest in post-acute healthcare. All of our caregivers work together with the goal of improving patient care. We also encourage our employees to take part in our continuing education and training programs, paving the way for more advancement opportunities.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) Job Duties:
- Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
- Attend and participate in educational activities, in-service training and staff meetings; assist in orientation and training other staff
- Participate in Quality Improvement activities as assigned
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA in good standing in Indiana and must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as required by federal regulations (as well as meet state requirements, if exceeds federal)
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
We offer excellent compensation, great benefits, and a great team!
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, board, care nurse, community, fnp, gerontological nurse practitioner, locum, midwife, specialis, specialist