- ENTERPRISE MEDICAL SERVICES
Healthcare - Physician
445 N Lasalle St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Robust, Growing Community Seeks Interventional Cardiologist
Well known and respected hospital-affiliated practice in Indiana looking for an Interventional Cardiologist to join a 6 physician practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Employment is through a large, very stable healthcare system
- Must be willing to do general cardiology work and will help manage many established patients from departing physician.
- Call frequency is 1 x 5 for general cardiology; once per week for STEMI backup; every 6th weekend for IC call.
- State-Of-The-Art Siemens equipment is available in the 3 cardiology suites and 2 interventional radiology suites. Each IC performs about 350 procedures per year.
- A Structural Heart program is under development; a full service EP cardiologist is available; other standard supporting diagnostics are available; and an active vascular program is in place.
- EMR is Cerner and PowerChart office.
- Clinic offices are located in Medical Office Building which is attached to the hospital for patient care convenience.
Be a part of a thriving community of 50,000 just a short drive to Chicago, an even shorter commute to the University of Notre Dame and named one of the best cities to raise children.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional, non invasive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.