Pulmonary/Critical Care Med Practice in Southern Indiana an hour from Louisville
- Join physicians in an established practice
- Practice inpatient and outpatient
- 4 day work week available
- Share call, with NP first call
- Be a hospital employee
- Base pay with RVU bonus
- Sign on bonus/educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Excellent benefits including, malpractice, family health, dental, DEA, licensure, etc.
Situated on the banks of the Ohio River in southeast Indiana, the city boasts scenic beauty, a vibrant downtown, boating and water activities, and a state park. The residents enjoy a high quality of life with the benefits of small-town living. Located within an hour of Louisville, Kentucky, and two hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis, it offers local residents easy access to the arts, music, extensive shopping, and travel.
Associated topics: critical, critical care, intensivist, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulmonary, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant, ummc