Practice an Hour from Louisville
- Join other pediatric physicians and nurse practitioner in an established practice
- Traditional practice
- Share call, 1 in 4, nurse triage first, extra pay for call
- Hospital employee
- Base pay in the $225,000+ with RVU bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Excellent benefits including, malpractice, health, dental, DEA, licensure, etc.
Situated on the banks of the Ohio River in southeast Indiana, the city boasts scenic beauty, a vibrant downtown, boating and water activities, and a state park. The residents enjoy a high quality of life with the benefits of small-town living. Located within an hour of Louisville, Kentucky, and two hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis, it offers local residents easy access to the arts, music, extensive shopping, and travel.
Associated topics: advanced, advanced practice registered nurse, aprn, certified nurse midwife, clinical, community, nursing assistant cna, nurse specialist, practitioner, spanish