Eastern Indiana Medical Center Seeking a Vascular Surgeon
- Need is due to upcoming retirement of senior vascular surgeon in three surgeon and one NP practice.
- Full spectrum community based vascular practice including dedicated hybrid OR w/ Siemens system, vein center, full range of open and endo procedures.
- Call 1:3.
- Some travel to outreach clinics 1-2 times per month.
- Excellent compensation and benefits, student loan repayment, signing bonus and relocation.
- Work at a 217-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana.
- Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and their secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000
- Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting their program in the top 13% nationally.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician