Seeking a Palliative Care Physician in Indiana
We are assisting a health system in their search for an additional Palliative Care Physician:
- Walk into an established interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals?
- Provide expert consultation for serious, life threatening or end of life patients
- Outpatient practice
- Join a group of three physicians and 7 advance practice providers
- Employee of a hospital physician group with numerous referring physicians
- Highly competitive salary plus annual incentive compensation?
- Commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance
- Excellent benefit package including retirement contribution plan, health insurance, life insurance, disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits
Live in FT. Wayne, IN, the second largest city in the state. It has an excellent location about 3 hours from Detroit and Chicago. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, and great shops and restaurants.
Associated topics: care physician, family practice, general practice, nocturnist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, primary, provider, urgent