Join another Hospitalist at an established program at this 25 bed critical access hospital.
Lots of time off working the desired 7 on 7 off block schedule. Very reasonable patient census and responsibilities. Would need to be comfortable with vent management, central lines, and codes.
Excellent salary, full benefits package, and medical student loan reimbursement available.
Community is located an easy drive to Ft Wayne, Indianapolis, and 2.5 hours to Chicago.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # or send CV to to be considered.
- Secure and stable employed position through the hospital
- Established Hospitalist program
- Will be the 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Program at a 25 bed critical access hospital
- Hospitalist may need to do vent management, central lines, and respond to codes
- Competitive salary, signing bonus, and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package, possible student loan reimbursement, and relo assistance.
- Community is centrally located to Ft Wayne, Indianapolis, and 2.5 hours to Chicago
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: care, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician md, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary, urgent care