Family Medicine Hospitalist opportunity for an established program in Indiana. Centrally located 2 hours from Indianapolis or Louisville, 3 hours to St Louis MO, and 3.5 hours to Cincinnati OH or Nashville TN.
Hospitalist team has 2 physicians and 1 PA at this time. Adding another Hospitalist to current group due to growth.
Will be 7 on 7 off block schedule of 12 hour shifts. Will be back up call at night with 1st night call from the NP/PA.
Average patient census 17-18 is 90% Adults and 10% Peds. For the peds part: Daily newborn round with availability. Will not be required to attend any routine C-section or normal deliveries.
Program at a 74 bed hospital. Open ICU with 5 beds to cover. Codes are done by ED
Opportunity to get involved and develop leadership skills at the hospital.
Excellent base salary, signing bonus incentive, full benefits package, and relocation. A financial stipend available for 2019 Residents that sign early. H1b Visa sponsorship available for transfers or 2019 FP Residents.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # or send CV to to be considered.
- FP Hospitalist needed to join an established program. Need due to growth of the program.
- Highly desired 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7am to 7pm.
- Some back-up night call during the week to support the NP or PA covering nights.
- Reasonable 17-18 patient census will be 90% adults and 10% peds patients.
- H1 Visa sponsorship for 2019 FM Residents or possible student loan repayment available.
- Stable employed position with the hospital system.
- Excellent salary, incentives, full benefits package. Salary/incentives for $300K combined income.
- Indiana community is centrally located 2 hours to either Indianapolis or Louisville KY.
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician md do, provider, urgent