Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work in a moderate volume facility in Eastern Indiana with other BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians in a moderate volume facility.
This facility is just an hour from Indianapolis IN and an hour from Cincinnati OH. There is so much to do in this city of 40,000 people located in Eastern lndiana.
If you enjoy antiquing, the performing arts, great craft beers and wineries, and year round festivals, you're going to enjoy living in this community.
The great outdoors awaits you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skate boarding, horseback riding, biking and water sports. There is truly something for everyone!
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954-### ####, email me at . Job#
- Dr's average $225/hr. for days and $275/hr. nights
- $50k sign on bonus
- $10k Relocation assistance
- Profit Sharing
- Full benefits including health, dental and life insurance
- Both LTD and STD offered to the physician
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, care physician, critical, critical care intensivist, emergency medicine, emergency physician, neurointensivist, pulmonologist, sicu, ummc