We have an exciting, locum tenens, family medicine physician opportunity now available in Indiana. You should have an active IN state license. Your assignment schedule will be 6 am - 12 pm, and you will see 24 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The EMR system is Cerner.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 6 am - 12 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 24 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician md, practice, urgent care