A clinic in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking an outpatient psychiatrist to join their team. The facility is seeking an experienced physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. The call is one night per month from home and approximately four weekends per year. Medication checks are scheduled for 30 minutes and new patients are scheduled for 60 minutes. The hospital has an academic affiliation so you will be able to teach residents and medical students. The clinic concentrates on treatment-resistant depression or complex psychiatric and medical comorbidities, with an emphasis on underserved populations. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible within five years of completing their training. An IN state license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Current residents and fellows will be considered. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 33 total days off, CME time, life insurance, and a 401k and 457B with matching. You will be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. You will also have the opportunity to earn extra income by covering shifts in the psychiatric emergency room.
This opening is located Indianapolis, Indiana. This city is one of the best places to live in the Midwest. It has great entertainment and sports, a low cost of living, and an attractive, revitalized downtown.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Pamela Mead at 203.###.####, text 203.###.####, or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com..
- Monday through Frday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call is one night a month, and four weekends per year
- Teach residents and medical students
- Treatment-resistant depression and complex comorbidities
- H-1B visa holders welcome
- Extra income covering shifts in the ER
- 33 total days off, occurrence malpractice, 401k and 457B
- Loan forgiveness program
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist