There is a new locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity now available in Indiana. You must be comfortable with general GI and liver cases. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 6 pm with call one night per week, and you will see 8 - 16 cases per day. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an IN state license obtain one before the assignment.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: IN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 8 - 16 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology