Bethesda Lutheran Communities is a positive company who provides homes and other services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities so they can live the lives they want. We are looking for people like you who want to connect a heart of faith with hands of service. The Program Manager provides leadership to the team and ensures quality services are provided to assigned programs.
- Bachelor s degree and two years of comparable work experience.
- Must have a valid driver s license; must have cleared and approved criminal record check.
- Additional certifications may be required by regulations.
- Must have ability to travel among assigned sites; must be able to assist with a two-person lift of an adult; must be able to do frequent bending and lifting; and must be able to stand for eight (8) hours at a time.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Must have a philosophy that is committed to the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Must be a positive team player and maintain a positive attitude; skills in planning, organizing, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
What We Offer in Return:
- Health Insurance
- Paid short term disability
- Paid long term disability
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid confidential counseling
- Vacation - PTO
- $1000 referral bonus
- HSA plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Accounts
- Discount Perks at Work page
- Phone carrier discounts (all major carriers)
- Great work environment
- Paid orientation
- Facilitate the planning, development and implementation of person-centered plans; develop individuals' goals and outcomes with people supported.
- Coordinate and participate in individual plan meetings.
- Monitor, document and report progress toward meeting outcomes; ensure supports needed are in place to meet outcomes.
- Coordinate communications with other service agencies to ensure individual outcomes are met.
- Ensure opportunities to build social capital are planned, and occur; assist each individual in creating natural support networks.
- Manage personnel by interviewing, hiring, evaluating, supervising, and help to develop the most qualified individuals to work as direct support professionals.
- Ensure time cards and payroll procedures are followed.
- Provide effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported and provide on-call 24 hour staff assistance during emergencies.
- Ensure that Basic Assurances requirements are met. Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitor physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles and personal property; take action to correct any concerns.
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in direct support professional staff training and in-services by orienting new staff, scheduling staff for trainings, and maintaining training records.
- Represent the organization and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals supported into community life.
- Manage, and implement program budgets; provides input for budget development; ensure programs stay within allocated budget, follow policies and procedures for procurement.
- Ensure financial records are complete, thorough and submitted in a timely manner. Complete audits of program and consumer finances to ensure monies are safeguarded.
- Promote a Christian atmosphere in the homes.
To apply please submit your resume to ...@bethesdalc.org JB.0.00.LN