We Are Hiring
Technician-PCT, Patient Care - Surgery 001 - PRN, Day - Fishers - 13914 Southeastern - Fishers,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
* Aids with entry and exit of patients.
* Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
* Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
* Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
* High school diploma or GED required
* None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Associated topics: care, care technician, caregiver, certified medication technician, clinical assistant, home health, home health aide, lds, nac, wh4