Anew Home Care provides high quality, person-centered care and services to individuals of all ages who are recovering from a hospital stay, disabled, chronically ill or just may need a little help or companionship.
Anew Home Care was created to challenge the status quo by bringing home, health, and innovation together to better care for those who we have the privilege to serve.
At Anew we specialize in:
At Anew Home Care we proudly serve over 20 counties in the greater Indianapolis, Lafayette and Evansville areas.
Currently accepting applicants for Indianapolis:
Responsible for managing all aspects of maintaining and protecting organization clinical records including the management of the clinical records team.
1. Manages all daily clinical records functions including establishing and implementing clinical records policies.
2. Ensures clinical record systems are maintained in compliance with state, federal and ACHC regulations.
3. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of state, federal, and ACHC documentation regulations and serves as a resource for appropriate organization personnel.
4. Protects all clinical records through the establishment and implementation of control procedures for all open and closed records.
5. Protects the confidentiality of patient and organization information through effective controls and direct supervision of clinical records.
6. Forwards copies of clinical records to authorized users according to policy.
7. Completes an administrative record audit following patient discharge and forwards the record to the Clinical Supervisor for clinical audit.
8. Monitors aged unsigned physician orders and submits second and third requests for signed orders to overdue physicians, calls or visits the offices of seriously overdue physicians.
9. Supervises the use of the clinical records information system and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the system including upgrades and enhancements.
10. Recruits, selects, orients, and manages members of the clinical records team.
11. Manages the members of the clinical record team to ensure accurate and prompt filing and retrieval of clinical records.
12. Ensures reimbursement through efficient billing and collections operations and effective accounts receivable management.
13. Ensures that billing and patient accounts record systems are maintained in accordance
with generally accepted accounting principles and in compliance with state, federal and ACHC regulations.
14. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of payer contracts and ensures that payers are billed according to contract provisions.
15. Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of government billing regulations including Medicare and Medicaid regulations and serves as a resource for appropriate organization personnel.
16. Monitors aged accounts receivables and resubmits bills to overdue accounts, submits seriously overdue accounts to collection agencies for collection, and prepares bad debt reports for the Director of Finance.
17. Gathers, collates, and reports key billing information to the Director of Finance.
18. Collaborates with the Controller in successfully reconciling the billing system reports with the general ledger.
19. Reconciles Medicare quarterly reports produced by the fiscal intermediary with the billing information system, and assists the Controller and Director of Finance in the preparation of the annual Medicare cost report.
20. Supervises the use of the billing information system and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the system including upgrades and enhancements.
21. Supervises and reconciles cash receipts and bank deposits according to policy.
22. Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with patients, family members, payers and referral sources.
23. Protects the confidentiality of patient and organization information through effective controls and direct supervision of billing operations.
24. Recruits, selects, orients, and manages member of the billing and collections team.
1. An Accredited Records Technician Degree, Bachelor s degree preferred.
2. At least three (3) years experience in clinical records management preferably in home health care operations. Information systems knowledge required.
3. Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clerical personnel.
4. Knowledge of corporate business management, governmental regulations and