RN / Registered Nurse / Indiana / Any / Family Nurse Practitioner Job (Indianapolis)
All Medical in Indianapolis, IN
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
Specialty: Family Practice Physician | General Practice Physician | Urgent Care Physician | Occupational Medicine Physician | Internal Medicine Physician with experience treating all ages | Physician Assistant and Family Nurse Practitioners accepted at various sites
Location: Cambridge City, IN
Shift: Ongoing per diem dates
Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics. Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness for Employees
- Typical cases include acute episodic, primary care, and chronic care
- Average patient volume: 2-3 per hour
- EMR -paid training
- Support staff assists with draw blood, injections, etc.
- Require: Board Certification, CPR, DEA, State license
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you're interested,
1) Email your CV to
2) Call us at
Visit us at to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.
About Us: Since 1990, All Medical Personnel has focused solely on providing workforce solutions to the healthcare staffing sector, as well as permanent staffing through Palladium Search. Today, All Medical Personnel is a national leader, serving clients throughout the United States. For more information, go to .
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, arnp, certified nursing, clinical, clinical nurse, cnm, practitioner, rnp, spanish
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Indianapolis, IN!