Family Nurse Practitioner- Part-Time/Contract (Frankfort)
All Medical in Frankfort, IN
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Part Time
Specialty: Family Practice Physician | Family Nurse Practitioner
Location: Cambridge City, IN
Shift: Ongoing per diem dates
Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics. Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness for Employees
- Typical cases include acute episodic, primary care, and chronic care
- Average patient volume: 2-3 per hour
- EMR paid training
- Support staff assists with draw blood, injections, etc.
- Require: Board Certification, CPR, DEA, State license
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
Visit us at [Click Here to Apply] to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions.
About Us: Since 1990, All Medical Personnel has focused solely on providing workforce solutions to the healthcare staffing sector, as well as permanent staffing through Palladium Search. Today, All Medical Personnel is a national leader, serving clients throughout the United States. For more information, go to www.allmedical.com.
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp c, assessments, care nurse, family, fnp, gerontological nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner, prn, spanish
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Frankfort, IN!